All contents of this site and associated links are subject to copyright and may not be used or copied without prior consent.
All content is subject to change without notice. Images, sizes and colours may differ from actual items shown on our website.
WHEELMASTER PNEUMATIC TORQUE WRENCH®*
Use / Application Specially designed for easy access to recessed wheel nuts.
Product Type Pneumatic Torque Wrench
Range 200-1000 N.m (150 to 750 lbf.ft)
- 3/4″ square drive
- Easy access to recessed wheel nuts
- 750 foot pounds of torque in a hand held pneumatic torque wrench
- 125 rpm rundown speed
- ±5 % accuracy; torques left and right hand thread patterns
- Dual air motor design
- Each tool is certified (NIST/NCR traceable)
- Custom carrying case included
- One 79mm custom length socket of your choice, please specify: (1-1/4″, 1-1/2″ or 33mm)
- Each tool is supplied with its own air pressure graph.
NOTE: The Wheelmaster Pneumatic Torque Wrench® requires the use of an FRL control unit (Filter, Regulator, Lubricator) – Available separately.
* WHEELMASTER PNEUMATIC TORQUE WRENCH® is a registered trademark of McCann Equipment Ltd.