This cost-effective Torque Wrench checker has been redesigned to incorporate improved features whilst maintaining ease of use. The TruCheckTM 2 aims to cut the cost of purchasing a torque wrench checking system and remove the fears over the complexity of using such equipment.
- Enables torque wrench performance to be monitored as part of your strategy to keep wrenches in peak condition
- Two versions, TruCheck™ 2 and TruCheck™ 2 Plus available
- ‘Basic’ version has limited settable options. Ideal for non-expert users with click type torque wrenches
- TruCheck™ 2 Plus allows a selection of torque units, three modes of operation
(Click, dial and Track), the ability to store up to 15 targets and select from 12 languages
- Plus version allows operator to set a target value and tolerance
- ±1% torque reading accuracy (±2% when below 10% of range for the 1,100 N·m TruCheck™ 2 model)
- Inbuilt Micro USB 2.0 port enables power from any USB power source.
Plus version allows for both power and data transfer simultaneously
- Supplied with traceable calibration certificate
LCS display with clear target indication from colour changing display (Plus version only). Visible in poorly lit work areas.
Requires two Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screws ISO 4762-M10-12.9 to fix in position
© Norbar Torque Tools Ltd. 2019