HETU-80® – PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER TORQUE UNIT
The HETU-80® is a universal tightening device that is ideal for opening and closing plate heat exchangers easily and efficiently. The HETU-80® can be used either individually or two units can be used in tandem, for faster more efficient service. Opening and closing large plate heat exchangers can be hard work. With a purpose-built tightening device, the work is not only carried out faster and safer, but the plate heat exchanger is also protected.
PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER TORQUE UNIT
HETU-80® shown above with a Norbar PT-1A.
Possibility of pneumatic, electric or battery drivers.
(Drivers sold separately).
Contact us to discuss possible configurations.
- Purpose-built for plate heat exchangers
- Modular design with available socket key inserts
- Continuous rotational speed
- Sturdy design
- Easy to operate
- Optional extras: socket reducers in various sizes: 36, 46, 50,55, 60, 65, 75 and 77 mm (Standard sizes also available)
- Can be used on bolt head or nut at either end of plate heat exchanger
- One tool for all sizes of bolts
- No hammering effect avoids damaging equipment and bolts
- Reliable operation
- Reduced downtime
*Specifications / design / accessories / options / features
are subject to change without notice.
Color may differ from image shown.