EXPANDER® SYSTEM PIVOT PIN TECHNOLOGY
Lug wear significantly increases costs due to labor, replacement materials and downtime. Traditional repair methods are temporary, meaning lug wear will recur and the same costly replacements and downtime are necessary.
Expander System pivot pin technology prevents the formation of lug wear.
– Installed directly into lugs of new machines or used as spare part for repairs.
– Saves costs as additional fastening holes, threads and welding of locking ring on machine are not needed.
– Up to five times longer service life of bushings and bearings compared to a straight pin due to less pivot movement.
– Increases safety against breakage.
– Certified by TÜV and DNV GL.
– Products designed and manufactured in Sweden and the United States.
© Nord-Lock Group