EVOTORQUE® Battery Tool (EBT)
DRIVEN BY TECHNOLOGY, POWERED BY BATTERY, READY FOR INDUSTRY.
THE EVOTORQUE® BATTERY TOOL (EBT) FEATURES A NEW BRUSHLESS MOTOR,
DATA MEMORYAND DATA TRANSFER CAPABILITIES. NORBAR HAVE COMBINED
THIS WITH THEIR RESPECTED GEARBOXES TO DELIVER A RANGE OF FAST, RELIABLE,
ACCURATE BATTERY TORQUE TOOLS.
Fast: EBT uses a powerful motor coupled with either a single speed or auto two speed gearbox for rapid joint completion times.
Durable: The industrial motor used by the EBT will keep going where most other battery tools will overheat.
Accurate: EBT is a transducer controlled battery powered torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia, consistently achieving highly accurate results of ±3% of setting.
• Tool is not constrained by power cable or hose, improving safety,
convenience and versatility.
• Retains key features and user interface from Evotorque® 2
• Multiple units of torque measurement, including N.m, lbf.ft and kgf.m
• Torque, Torque & Angle with Final Torque and Torque Audit functonality
available in ‘Advanced’ mode
• Optional ‘Ease of Use’ functionality when in ‘Torque Only’ mode, minimising operator error
• Display and on-board storage of final torque or torque and angle values
• 3000 reading memory, time and date stamped
• Clear indication of successful joint application
• USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
• Complimentary PC software ‘EvoLog’ for data management and tool configuration
• 12 user IDs can be downloaded to the tool and results can be stored against
• 20 unique stand-alone targets plus 20 unique work group targets for each work group
• Results can be output in CSV (comma-separated values) format for users
not able to use EvoLog
• Ability to produce and store real time graphs via EvoLog
• ‘Usage’ counter gives the ability to see the amount of times the tool has been
used since the last reset
• “Operation Direction” feature designed primarily for undoing bolts. When doing sequence
tightening, it is possible to undo an incorrectly tightened bolt without interrupting the sequence.
• Two stage tightening gives faster application of a Snug Torque & Angle Target
• “Turn Angle” option can be used to check if bolts have already been tightened
in an assembly process
• Allows tool integration into third party control systems
• Maximum Audit Mode target angle (720°)
• Available in single speed and auto 2 speed configurations
EBT Series – Single Speed:
Part numbers: 180445 / 180446 / 180541 / 180542 / 180637 / 180638
EBT Series – Auto Two Speed:
Part numbers: 180469 / 180470 / 180565 / 180566 / 180661 / 180662
EBT Series – Accessories:
EBT Battery Pack – Part number: 60334.NOR
EBT Battery Charger – Part number: 60335.EBT
© Norbar Torque Tools Ltd. 2019