McCann Equipment Ltd., carries a complete range of torque tool products.
Such as manual, pneumatic, electric and hydraulic torque wrenches.
Complete range of torque multipliers.
ISO 1500 and 3000
Torque Wrench Loader
ISO 1500 and 3000
These loaders allow torque wrenches to be calibrated or tested in accordance with ISO 6789:2003, BS EN 26789:2003 and American military standard GGG-W-686. Their function is to take full advantage of the accuracy of Norbar’s torque measuring system by reducing operator induced variations in the calibration process.
- • The high ratio, 1200:1 (ISO 3000, 1250:1) gearbox allows high torques to be applied, while ensuring that the operator does not exceed the rate of increase of torque specified in the standards.
- • The design allows for easy interchange of transducers using the Norbar Static Transducer system.
- • The ISO 1500 90° facility allows performance of torque wrenches to be checked in two planes. Many wrenches give different torque values according to their orientation in use.
- • Floating reaction point minimizes side loads on wrench.
- • ISO 3000 reaction extension bar allows wrenches up to 2200mm to be tested. This can be removed to save space. Wrenches up to 1100mm can be tested when the extension bar is not fitted.
- • Optional Small Reaction Plate (part no. 20588) allows torque wrenches down to 125 mm in length (centre of square to centre of handle) to be tested.
- • Motorized version with speed control is available for the ISO 1500. This can be purchased as a kit to motorize an existing ISO or as a complete ISO 1500 Motorized Torque Wrench Loader.
|Part No.||Description||Range N.m||Range ibf.ft||Torque Wrench Length (mm) min||Torque Wrench Length (mm) max||Adapters|
|60118||ISO 1500 with 90° rotation||0-1500||1-1100||200||1200||1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4|
|60193||ISO 1500 Motorised Torque Wrench Tester||1-1500||1-1100||200||1200||1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4|
|60194||Kit to Motorise an ISO 1500||–||–||–|
|20505||ISO 3000||1-3000||1-2200||200||2250||1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2|
|20588||Small Reaction Plate||–||–||125||180||–|