McCann Equipment Ltd., carries a complete range of torque tool products.
Such as manual, pneumatic, electric and hydraulic torque wrenches.
Complete range of torque multipliers.
Flange Mounted Transducers -FMT
Flange Mounted Transducers incorporate mounting points for securely fixing the transducer to the working surface. The transducer lead is also included and is fitted with a high quality Lemo® connector, suitable for attachment to TST and TTT instruments.
- • Classified to BS7882:2008, typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range (+/-0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
- • ‘SMART’ – TST, TTT, TTL-HE & T-Box instruments will automatically recognise calibration details.
- • Rundown Fixture is included on transducers up to 150 N•m (100 lbf•ft) allowing joint simulation for power tool testing.
- • Supplied with UKAS accredited calibration certificate.
- • Transducers are supplied with precision made square drive adaptors.
|Capacity||Part code||Range||Square drives|
|20 Lbf.in||50677.XXX||0.4-20 Lbf.in||1/4″|
|100 Lbf.in||50678.XXX||5-100 Lbf.in||1/4″|
|250 Lbf.in||50679.XXX||12.5-250 Lbf.in||1/4″+3/8″|
|100 Lbf.ft||50680.XXX||5-100 Lbf.ft||3/8″+1/2″|
|250 Lbf.ft||50681.XXX||12.5-250 Lbf.ft||1/2″+3/4″|
|1000 Lbf.ft||50682.XXX||20-1000 Lbf.ft||1/2″+3/4″+1″|