TIREMAN PRO TORQUE WRENCHTM
• With unmistakable torque signal
• Now split for ease of storage and transportation
• The heavy road fleet industry and other heavy duty operators love the ‘industrial’ wrench
for its robustness and clear torque signal.
• This new generation retains these qualities but improves upon the original’s scale for more accurate setting and can be split into two parts for easy storage and economic shipping.
LARGE BREAK ANGLE GREATLY REDUCES THE POSSIBILITY OF OVER-TORQUEING
• Push-through ratchet allows two direction torqueing
• Can be split and packed in two parts for a smaller, easier to transport tool.
• Unique profiled cam and reaction plate – gives much clearer torque signal
and the large break angle greatly reduces the possibility of over-torqueing
• Robust construction gives accurate results to ± 4% even in arduous working conditions.
Tool is supplied with a Declaration of Conformance which meets the requirements
of ISO 6789-1:2017
• Designed for cost-effective servicing
• Easy to read scale is shielded from dust, dirt and spray
• New handle-more comfortable and guides operator’s hand to correct position
• Easy to set accurately (setting tool included)
• Dual scale
NOTE: Specifications & design / subject to change without notice.
Color may differ from that shown.
* TIREMAN PRO TORQUE WRENCHTM is a trademark of: McCann Equipment Ltd.
Design registrations owned by Norbar Torque Tools Ltd:
182086 and 182087 (Canada); D863904 and D871870 (US).