CLICKTRONIC® TORQUE WRENCHES
ClickTronic® combines the accuracy, durability and comfort from the mechanism of the tried and tested Professional wrench with a new dynamic, easy to use, digital readout all packaged in a sleek, aesthetically appealing product.
- Accurate to ± 3% of reading
- OLED display
- Multiple torque units of measure available
- Push/pull type. Coloured band on lock clearly shows that the wrench is locked
- Rechargeable lithium battery, charge using a mini USB lead
- Square drive adaptors are provided with the 50 N.m and 100 N.m, Industrial ratchet models.
- Timestrip®: Visual indicator that the wrench is due for re-calibration with 3, 6, 9 and 12 month graduation.
(Timestrip® is a registered trademark of Timestrip UK Ltd)
These compact ratchets allow rapid direction change enabling you to, for example, back off a nut that you have tightened. Torque control is in the clockwise direction only.
Part numbers: 15152 / 15153 / 15154 / 15155 / 15156
The square drive of these robust ratchets can be removed and replaced in the other side of the ratchet head so that the wrench will give torque control in both the clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
Part numbers: 15166 / 15167 / 15168 / 15157 / 15158
FEMALE TORQUE HANDLE
For many applications a spanner end fitting rather than a socket is the best or often, the only solution. Typically this will be because the joint is a pipe union (such as a brake pipe). (Automotive and Industrial ratchets available).
Part numbers: 15192 / 15193 / 15194 / 15195 / 15196 / 15197
© Norbar Torque Tools Ltd. 2019