McCann Equipment Ltd., carries a complete range of torque tool products.
Such as manual, pneumatic, electric and hydraulic torque wrenches.
Complete range of torque multipliers.
The “Tireman Torque Wrench®”
Conventional torque wrenches can easily over torque and most can not be used on left-hand threads. The Tireman Torque Wrench® provides proper torque in both left and right-hand rotation with a unique signaling system. These wrenches also have a mechanical advantage over most others, so that less effort is required by the operator.
The Tireman Torque Wrench® is becoming the choice of major truck tire service centers throughout North America. Nuts can easily be over-torqued with click-style wrenches which leads to excessive stress on one or more studs. This, in turn, causes stud breakage and can lead to wheel loss.
- – Robust construction gives accurate results to ±4% even in arduous working conditions.
- – Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate to satisfy requirement of ISO 9000.
- – The break-back action gives an unmistakable signal which can be seen and felt.
- – The break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over-torquing.
- – Dual scale, N.m and lbf.ft.
- – All models listed are also available as Production ‘P’ types with no setting scale.
These must be set against a Torque Wrench Analyzer or similar instrument.